When is the deadline Lavy , I am right now drowning in my sheep answers. Just remind me once or else I will forget
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
When is the deadline Lavy , I am right now drowning in my sheep answers. Just remind me once or else I will forget
I am jk... that round was good for everyone born before 2000(which includes almost whole of sheep population) but hum jaison ka kya kasur?😭
That is why kids should be banned from sheep games.
Sent answers
meme are
Yaar the memes are giving me a hard time .... samajh hi nai aaraha
Yaar the memes are giving me a hard time .... samajh hi nai aaraha

So quiet here.
I just submitted my answers.
Cheers..
My Sheep 🐑 is struggling 😭
sab ko cheer krne aongi mein Queen Havana ko milni cahye siggie🤣

Kisine socha bhi nahi... you are a BEE zzzz😆
"I may be on the side of the angels but don't think for one second that I am one of them" 😈
Ek time tha jab mein bhi aise sapne dekhti thi but ye addiction jaata nahi😭