I still think n want this hug as a dream🤣 like Gaumbi might give her a simple friendly hug...nd oily while that hug might dream of a more intensen long hug...sorry Nada but I can't bear Dora's insecurities, jealousy of those mood swangss🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I still think n want this hug as a dream🤣 like Gaumbi might give her a simple friendly hug...nd oily while that hug might dream of a more intensen long hug...sorry Nada but I can't bear Dora's insecurities, jealousy of those mood swangss🤪
Reshu entry???
Did Suman dance around her🤣
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
I mean, I understand if Anitha saves Dhara from a grave danger and Gaumbi thanks her wholeheartedly, but by an intense hug? Maybe it's edited in a way but still, why do u have to hug her bro?🤪 Just say a whole hearted thank you!🐷
Gaumbi bhi Dora se pareshaan hogya hain!! 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
I still think n want this hug as a dream🤣 like Gaumbi might give her a simple friendly hug...nd oily while that hug might dream of a more intensen long hug...sorry Nada but I can't bear Dora's insecurities, jealousy of those mood swangss🤪
Mujhe bhi nahi chahiye... ek MU abhi tak theek nahi huva.... ! Ab Bhabhi-maa ko bhi math drag karo!🤪
Mujhe pata nahi kyun, mujhe yeh bohot pasand aayi!!🐷🐷🐷😆
Na na!! GaOily ka intensewala hug!! Pandyas ka sasta samosa party!! 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Na na!! GaOily ka intensewala hug!! Pandyas ka sasta samosa party!! 🤪🤣
Okay so huggie is real🤪🤪
And we have another group dance😆
Kaand pe kaand pe kaand! hamesha bhabhi-maa hi phasthi hein!😭