Tomorrow maybe, if all sheeps responded back by deadline. If not I may extend the deadline time for few hours.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tomorrow maybe, if all sheeps responded back by deadline. If not I may extend the deadline time for few hours.
Originally posted by: Savera84
Well done Neha.👍🏼
There is plenty of time. I will attend to that after dinner. Not that it makes any difference though.😊
Cheers..
Wise choices are made when not hungry😆
15 Sheeps missing, over 6 sheeps from Team Donetello😆 But I am not surprised by that, I need answers by 8 PM IST thought. Just send reminder PM.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
15 Sheeps missing, over 6 sheeps from Team Donetello😆 But I am not surprised by that, I need answers by 8 PM IST thought. Just send reminder PM.
don’t send them any reminders 😈
They don't need reminders, they live and sleep sheep🤣. But will send it exactly at 7.59 PM
Results Tomorrow Night 8 or 9 PM. If all sheep returned back to Pen by tonight😎
MichelAngelos are trying every possible way to win this thing🤣
For the early birds who likes results early , I will reveal three answers tonight out of 15 if all sheeps sent by deadline . Something to look forward too while you wait the results .
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
For the early birds who likes results early , I will reveal three answers tonight out of 15 if all sheeps sent by deadline . Something to look forward too while you wait the results .
I'll prefer jor ka jhatka just once rather than in intervals...😂
Here you go the Remaining Sheeps , bring them back to the Pen, teammates.

TEAM LEONARDO
TEAM RAPHAEL
TEAM MICHELANGELO
TEAM DONATELLO
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264