Originally posted by: majoni03
So are they going to bring a groom also for Raavi.. love triangle nahi quadrangle hoga ab😆
Did Mami narrow down her choices? I want to hear the names😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: majoni03
So are they going to bring a groom also for Raavi.. love triangle nahi quadrangle hoga ab😆
Did Mami narrow down her choices? I want to hear the names😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
GauRa phans will defend Gautam by saying
1. precap is a dream
2. Gautam hugged her in full emotion because she saved Dhara
Wait..NDE chaiye that ShiVi ka, Mila BhabhiMa ka?
GauRa/GaDha fans all over the world must be bursting firecrackers for bringing a crucial 3rd angle story on them full of angst, jealousy, insecurity and breakdown🤣
Someone wanted problems between them on tt, lo hogaya 🤣 except this will only damage their supposed ideal relationship of ten years woops 😛
Not so mature anymore 🤔
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Noooooo!! Jaanu deserves better!! he does not deserve bhabhi maa at all! Jaanu's jaans will revolt at this 😈
Jaanu should stay away from Bhabhima😈
I wish hug to be real I feel oily is better than psycho dhara 😂 same time I was expecting raavi's jealous track but here we may get again psycho dhara's jealousy and insecurities track 😏 I am not got getting why makers not learning lessons from last week TRP drop because of this track 😴
Where did Dev disappear, to shoot an AD campaign with Babbu models?😆
Dev kissed Rishitha🤣
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
I haven't read the lu yet and just saw the precap. Is it dream again 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUtT6Tugas3/?utm_medium=copy_link
Not sure.. most here predict that it’s real. Your yesterday’s prediction tai tai phiss ho gaya.. No chocolates 🍫 for you😭
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Noooooo!! Jaanu deserves better!! he does not deserve bhabhi maa at all! Jaanu's jaans will revolt at this 😈
oops .. maafi Janu's jaans 👍🏼
How about we bring him for oily?
Yes sadly yes.