Yeh toh ekdum flaatu ka drama hain, Donal ka!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yeh toh ekdum flaatu ka drama hain, Donal ka!
Famous words from Donal madam - "I am never going to touch the kitchen now".
Bookmark karlo for the future :)
Ek bandar dusre bandar ko dekh ke khush ho jata hai.
Aajkal yahan aake mujhe waisi he khushi milti hai. 😆
Teju says this is not about ego on who will make roti.....
Donal says this is not about ego....I took stand for you! I can't trust you! Not making roti from now on!!
And rona shuru😭
Koi please short mai mujhe bolega yeh Donal and Teja mai kiss baat ki ladaai hui hai?
Donal- i am never gonna touch kitchen 😭
Miesha & Donal talk of Teju incident
Vishal bohat koshish kar raha hai mahaan aatma banne ki
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Famous words from Donal madam - "I am never going to touch the kitchen now".
Bookmark karlo for the future :)
Aaj hi LF me khana paka rhi thi
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Teju says this is not about ego on who will make roti.....
Donal says this is not about ego....I took stand for you! I can't trust you! Not making roti from now on!!
And rona shuru😭
Isme trust ki baat aayi kahan se! Kuch bhi!