Correct word is chaapri.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Correct word is chaapri.
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Guys Shrey AT1 se Shivi AT ki member hai 🤣 humaare saath Raghav ko kai baar troll kar chuki hai 😂😂
Shrey this is so funny 🤣
Hawww 😲😲
Yeh mujhe nahi patha
Raghav ko troll 😲
Ekdummm
Abhi jaa rahi 🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Bad kya, enjoy the confusion.
As if any RR solo would have been added to this CC... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I shouldn't have told her that easily k for me RR prem=Pallavi prem and let her live in her thoughts only
He IS gali ka gunda. Naya bts nahi dekha? Phir se kisi ko peetne pohoch gaya. 🤦♀️🤦♀️
Ab trollworthy cheezein karta hai sada munda toh hum kya karein?
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
RR AT ke members solo stans hai kya?
I meant you love Raghav a bit more than Pallavi. Like I love Pallavi a bit more than Raghav. That doesn’t count as being a solo Stan right?
Nope
The one with whom I interact with are not solo stans...same as you RR love is thoda sa jyada than Pallavi
Sam is neutral
Awww red balloons bheju? Tum bhi puraani yaade refresh karna PPS ke saath ki.
Hota hai hota hai
Tumko nahi pata
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
I shouldn't have told her that easily k for me RR prem=Pallavi prem and let her live in her thoughts only
Wohi na. We could have even pretended you're a spy in our CC 😎