Poor mr coulomb 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Poor mr coulomb 🤣

pretty much every student 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
You brought back highschool nightmares 🤣🤣🤣 also I love this guy
damn u edison 🤣
I am so enlightened 🤣

can I copy your homework?
Yeah but make sure it doesn’t look exactly like mine 🤣🤣
Its all about relativity 🤣

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
damn u edison 🤣
My mind was blown when I first learned this truth 🤣
WOW 🤣🤣⭐️ I’m learning
ok i changed it a little bit 🤣 does this work? 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
can I copy your homework?
Yeah but make sure it doesn’t look exactly like mine 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k