Poll
Kaun karega shree ganesh
What do you all think who will be honored to go first from bigboss house... kisey milega ye shobhagya😍😍..... vote guyzzzzzz plzzzzz......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I think Sahil or Simba
It seems Sahil, he's been totally invisible since the start, and doesn't look promising too.
Though Simba and Donal aren't seen much but they seem to have potential and have kept their own stand when required!
One of Akasa, Meisa, Vidhi will be the next to go after sahil I feel.
Hopefully Sahil as I don't know him nor he is visible in the show. At least Simba's two sec footage daily is funny. 🤣
I think Sahil
Chalo, yahan toh aapsi sehmati hui 😆
Vidhi I feel. She's almost non-existent.
Sahil will go this week. Vidhi ka next number hai😆
Sahil to dikhta hi nai wo hi niklega
Except for a few - Karan, Jay, Pratik, Nishant, Umar, Tejaswi, Shamita, Afsana the others can all go. They’re invisible mostly