Yep I’m going to sleep right after 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yep I’m going to sleep right after 🤣
Ab toh tum bologi hi since you've crossed the silver line..😆
Okay.. You won't get calls?? Or maybe celebrate with family???😲
And I started out where you were after my 6 year hiatus 🤣 🤣 You can do it
Also I replied to your PM 😳
Nope I’ve never celebrated at midnight before 🤣🤣 usually start in the morning
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
And I started out where you were after my 6 year hiatus 🤣 🤣 You can do it
Also I replied to your PM 😳
Thanks for the motivation🤣
Yeah I'll check it when You are asleep.. and before leaving for the day..😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Nope I’ve never celebrated at midnight before 🤣🤣 usually start in the morning
Really I thought after watching all those movies you will have a small celebration at midnight😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Thanks for the motivation🤣
Yeah I'll check it when You are asleep.. and before leaving for the day..😆
Believe in yourself 🤣 or believe in the me that believes in you 🤣
okay will look forward to it 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Really I thought after watching all those movies you will have a small celebration at midnight😆
I value my sleep more than that 🤣🤣
Many many happy Returns of the day Meghu🤗🤗🥳
May the almighty bless you with sweet dreams of Abhay and long life as him😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k