OMG!! Some more drama..with organ trafficking🐷
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OMG!! Some more drama..with organ trafficking🐷
All this reminds me of Shaleen's Arjun🤦♀️
I like how the tables turn. Phone Monu ke paas milega. I think Karan will trust her. Unlike Monu who jumps to conclusions.
Woh shirt and the sunglasses…. Of course it’s Arjun 🤣
Haina seriously🤣🤦♀️ is this Arjun 2.0🤣
Originally posted by: ananya.2
I like how the tables turn. Phone Monu ke paas milega. I think Karan will trust her. Unlike Monu who jumps to conclusions.
Hey Ana long time no see, how are you?
Finally boring track khatam hone wala h yay!
Mera Faizi kidhar hai😭
But hopefully the take this human trafficking ka case theek se
I’m good yaar. I had exams beech mein then I didn’t watch this for a week and lost connect with the show. This Sunday I went on a binge watching session 😆
Faizi mostly gayab ho rehta hai lexi di 🤣
I thought you were team karan?