Originally posted by: Savera84
You are not the only one. So many of us wrote it.
Nita, did you expect this answer (Anvil and Loony Tunes) at all, or did it surprise you as well?
Cheers..
Google bhai ke wajah se ye hua mere saath 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Savera84
You are not the only one. So many of us wrote it.
Nita, did you expect this answer (Anvil and Loony Tunes) at all, or did it surprise you as well?
Cheers..
Google bhai ke wajah se ye hua mere saath 😆
Originally posted by: Savera84
You are not the only one. So many of us wrote it.
Nita, did you expect this answer (Anvil and Loony Tunes) at all, or did it surprise you as well?
Cheers..
Nope I didn't expect it , I was thinking I was literally giving you the answer with Alvin word for the show, never expected Anvil and Looney tunes to get in the way
Questions will be sent in few minutes : Deadline is 7th October 8 PM
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
TEAM DONATELLO
- Kinginthenorth9
- Deviant_Pixel
- Daphnes
- SoniRSippu21
- Sana1819786
- hava_na
- _Nina_
- Beautyful_Mess
- Fix_BB
Mere sab gharwale yahan kya kar rahe hain😡
How many rounds do we have?
The answer looked so convincing that I did not think of rechecking it.Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Nope I didn't expect it , I was thinking I was literally giving you the answer with Alvin word for the show, never expected Anvil and Looney tunes to get in the way
Once I figured Theodore at the end, I did a happy dance and sent the answers.
Sorry Michalangelo team, really really sorry for losing 15 points.
Cheers..
Originally posted by: TheMinion
How many rounds do we have?
Just two rounds in total , you already played one part of the round , just one part left. Sheep.
Question Sent to everyone , All the best Sheeps 🤗
result Dekho wrna mein bheja nikal dungi😡🤣
🤣 behn aik advantage nhi mila 🤣Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Omg I am sooo stupidddd!!! I can't believe it, shame on me 🤣
I wrote Anvil instead of Alvin....omggg
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264