Where is my hii🤔 Why am I always ignored😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Where is my hii🤔 Why am I always ignored😒
Hiiiii Shrey 🥳🥳🥳
Welcome 🤗🤗
Good afternoon 🌄❤️
I didn't even realise it was afternoon
Jis show k liye tum IF pe ho.
Yes grihasti basa li udhar.
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Look at aaloo tagging people and being sweet and giving compliments, calling us chunnu munnu 🤪
What other miracles I am to see today?
(are SaiShi making themselves official aaj?🤣)
IKR main shock mein hoon..I should go to office more.
Hello aaj subah se nahi mili 🤗
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Jis show k liye tum IF pe ho.
Main toh timepass kar raha hu...
Waise soch raha hu SNS 2 dekhna shuru kar du🤔 ya phir ssk 2
Aaj Aaloo ko bohot pyaar aa raha hai mujh pr😒
Mera review-
1. How dare they use Sun raha hai naa tu female version on Ex? 🤔
2. Pics mein Sai ko maar kr khada kia hai? 😆
3. Expression bhi dene hote hai sirf dialogue nhi maarne hote hai 🤔
4. Can they please stop normalising slapping in this show??? 😡
5. Fertility issue ki comedy pr mai naa hi bolu to better hai
6. And Keerti suddenly whiter and white ho gyi? Cousins are best frnds? 7-8 bacche? Kuch bhi
Bs aur nhi ho payega 😭🥺💔
Meri taraf se bhi yhi sab
🤔Originally posted by: Inese_20
Look at aaloo tagging people and being sweet and giving compliments, calling us chunnu munnu 🤪
What other miracles I am to see today?
(are SaiShi making themselves official aaj?🤣)
Making official what? Is that all shipper are delu?
Rasoda makkhi sab dekho. All the best for your future endeavours.👍🏼Originally posted by: W3LMC4ZZH3NWT2IJ
Main toh timepass kar raha hu...
Waise soch raha hu SNS 2 dekhna shuru kar du🤔 ya phir ssk 2