For this I've to make an account. Mata ji ki public unused id se not possible.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
For this I've to make an account. Mata ji ki public unused id se not possible.
Exactly
Kya karna hai bolo
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
It's fun to see people getting frustrated. Because I'm not even checking the update.
I laughed as I read it because milestone episode is quite iconic & ridiculous.
Now I feel that 150th episode was better 🤪
Why is there a picture of Raghav's ex as a dulhan circulating on IG??????
Originally posted by: Inese_20
I had some mic drop moments in EDT. Because I am not watching or discussing the show now on.
Will I be reported? ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Summary do ! I don’t wanna watch MHRW nor visit it’s forum .
Both are annoying af atm
First Do some dhong act like a bimbo then innocently ask did you guys hear the new rumor. Then booom.
Yes ashok ftw.🥳 Good actor.Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I laughed as I read it because milestone episode is quite iconic & ridiculous episode.
Now I feel that 150th episode was better 🤪
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Sai looked so disinterested in those fbs honestly .
Kya hi karega woh when the other co actor can't even emote anything
Yeah i am feeling bad for him ðŸ˜
https://twitter.com/reeeebss/status/1445228582125645827?s=20
I wanna comment under this tweet so badly rn 🤣