Other than that nothing else 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Other than that nothing else 🤣🤣
Rishbala door door tak list me nahi hai 🤣🤣
No 🤣🤣 even if I was a daayan I’m not wasting my powers on him
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Kuch bhi chalega jo tum banao 🤣 anniversary hai to sab theek hi hoga 🤣
Okay I will use my IG now for this work 🤣 bahot dino me use nhi hua h achhi tarah se 😆
Means we’re the exclusive bunch 🤣
Nobody cares about these trends by fans 🤣🤣
Okay I will use my IG now for this work 🤣 bahot dino me use nhi hua h achhi tarah se 😆
Karo karo I’m already following you 🤣
If the producers especially did then we’d have pkyek season 2 by now 🤣🤣
Meghu please 😳🤣🤣 I want to see him with a choti aur Mo ki tarah khule baal like it was shown in the first epi 😳🤣🤣
And I don't think ki VD ye bhi karne wala h but idhar kuchh months se active hai to kar bhi sakta h 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k