Wait a little you will hate mohana more 🤣
im ready for the anger to burn 🤣🤣🤣
I'll make the diya one tomorrow along with the next drawing 🤣 shouldn't take that long
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Wait a little you will hate mohana more 🤣
im ready for the anger to burn 🤣🤣🤣
I'll make the diya one tomorrow along with the next drawing 🤣 shouldn't take that long
Yeah I know... 😆
But I like my morning sleep more 🤣 jo ki mil nhi raha
exactly 🤣🤣🤣
sounds to me like your sleeping schedule is adjusting itself 🤣
So when do I post it ? 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
im ready for the anger to burn 🤣🤣🤣
I'll make the diya one tomorrow along with the next drawing 🤣 shouldn't take that long
U draw it on pc or paper?
Who will decide, who is chasing whom here 🤣
So when do I post it ? 😆
I'm thinking the night before anniversary 😆 so that I can get the links ready....till then you can edit
U draw it on pc or paper?
for these pc, but I do both depending on my mood 😃
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k