Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Did you guys watch this interview? Why does Barun always look so unkempt?
Nope just watched random clips on TL due to mutuals. Uska style hai 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Did you guys watch this interview? Why does Barun always look so unkempt?
Nope just watched random clips on TL due to mutuals. Uska style hai 😂😂
Parul everyone cried with me on this post. You're laughing at my pain. 🥺
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Ooh yeah my friend got it.
I am anything but internet friendly or such social media friendly.
I don't even know half of the things on Instagram 🤧😂
Ohh good good
Ohh it's okay
I will teach you once it comes back 😂 🤗❤️
Apparently there are.
My sister tells me a new thing every damn day 😂😂
We'll be getting our shows 200th episode in less than 6 hours!!!!!!!
200th 😭😭😭
200 episodes of RaghVi ❤
200 episodes of SaiShi ❤
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Noo there's no fun in that
I wanna know the worst thing that i can laugh uncontrollably on 😂😂
I can’t remember which show it is but I saw the lead walk on angaare for some insane reason in front of the villains while they were laughing evil laughs.
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Nope just watched random clips on TL due to mutuals. Uska style hai 😂😂
Ya me too ..saw some clips on Insta..
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Did you guys watch this interview? Why does Barun always look so unkempt?
I watched 😳
Yaaa idk 😐
It was good actually
She is bubbly and he really talks deep
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Ohh good good
Ohh it's okay
I will teach you once it comes back 😂 🤗❤️
I definitely need some good lectures.
I've been struggling to get things done for my Food and Art page