Behen 3 round toh hai... aur kitne chahiye?😆
U mentioned it? i think i forgot😆
3 is enough..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Behen 3 round toh hai... aur kitne chahiye?😆
U mentioned it? i think i forgot😆
3 is enough..
You think I watch this show or any show for that matter🤣. Google is there nah
Not total ban, though. It like A is banned for question 1 and so on, that is I have taken the most obvious answer out for some of the questions so you have to find new sheep answer
Show ka kuch lena dena nahi hai meri pyaari Hinna🤗
Okay then im in meri pyari Lavy
But why only 3 rounds?? Last time to ziada the na
And where is the old edkv2 gang😭
Yup... rules mein padho😆
It isn’t boring 😲 I love ITV. It’s the sole reason I am on this site.
ITV is toxicity se bhara hua love; bahot baar saha nahi jaata aur dekhe bina raha bhi nahi jaata 😆
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
It isn’t boring 😲 I love ITV. It’s the sole reason I am on this site.
ITV is toxicity se bhara hua love; bahot baar saha nahi jaata aur dekhe bina raha bhi nahi jaata 😆
Gosh i soo agree wid u🤣🤣
Haan the but I have some plans baadmein isliye sirf 3Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Okay then im in meri pyari Lavy
But why only 3 rounds?? Last time to ziada the na
And where is the old edkv2 gang😭
Badmein kabhi SNL bhi host karlungi 😳
Mujhe iska kuch ata pata nahi hai so I am not sure to join but yes I will be there to cheer for you all..🥳
@b same here as well but ITV has become repetitive even with its toxicity nowadays😆Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
It isn’t boring 😲 I love ITV. It’s the sole reason I am on this site.
ITV is toxicity se bhara hua love; bahot baar saha nahi jaata aur dekhe bina raha bhi nahi jaata 😆
@i 🤣