Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: black.snowflake
Hey guys... finding all that I can
https://twitter.com/priyaa_25/status/1445022258204868625?s=20
I watched it live. And loved it. ❤️
Watched the whole iv live. KV diffused the heavy atmosphere when the subject of Deba's matter came up. It was very light and enjoyable. KV as usual did say some nonveg dialogue and it was good fun.
It was so much fun… I thoroughly enjoyed it. Haan kv was his usual self with some of his non veg jokes but I’m so much used that I just enjoy the fun side of it now.
Bless them!! Love them for their cameraderie❤️
Originally posted by: kiranpri
Watched the whole iv live. KV diffused the heavy atmosphere when the subject of Deba's matter came up. It was very light and enjoyable. KV as usual did say some nonveg dialogue and it was good fun.
Sometimes I wish he has a little restraint but for his own good because the fd's atmosphere is hot and heavy.But I loved the live. This was the first live I joined live😂😂😂
They have a very different bond. When he said I don't go to Mira road for a shoot but went to play pool with her and how she really answered all questions about him and like knew him. It's nice to see such camaraderie. Hope it stays.