Someone is jealous🤣Originally posted by: HYHDRMRLDYLKN3VU
camera and ur eyes both always played on her 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Someone is jealous🤣Originally posted by: HYHDRMRLDYLKN3VU
camera and ur eyes both always played on her 😡
don't be so happy 🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Indika love on the air🤣🤣
Soon ViKi love on the air 🤣🤣
He is going to be sandwiched between sisters in law🤣 I pity on him🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
poor kunnu god plz save him from this psycho lover 🤣🤣
I don't care as long as they thing about my love story🤣
I think she is busy to save her little bro kunnu from u 🤣🤣Originally posted by: HOG6VYCEQHJHF2LR
where was she am sad i want to toast her for my happiness 😈🤣
Cat fight is on the way🤣
ya🤣 I want to see Day after tomorrow's epi nowOriginally posted by: caller123
Someone is jealous🤣
I saw the 3/4 episode That's why I know it.Originally posted by: VEGFHJYNHCEHHZBH
how do u know pari
Whatever our love story will be decided by next week only. Before 15th🤣Originally posted by: SOXM45ATTSKZQH4V
ya🤣 I want to see Day after tomorrow's epi now
may be poor newton 🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
I think she is busy to save her little bro kunnu from u 🤣🤣