I didn't watch the epi. I just didn't want to ruin my mood watching Raghav's pichkari types past. I'll loiter around IF like an athma.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn't watch the epi. I just didn't want to ruin my mood watching Raghav's pichkari types past. I'll loiter around IF like an athma.
Let Farhad romance with his Anna's ex.
Iss sawal Ka no jawab.
New name for Raghav Rao - Reverse Ghanti.
He remembered his past at the wrong time of his marriage.
Makkhan. No one misses you. Everyone was busy to dhoom machale on edt.
Bhai yeh kiska bachcha kaunsa bachcha??
Itne bachche kahan se paida ho rhe hai show main??
Inko waisi hi wife Chahiye 🤪🤣
Ammas Stan Rajan 😎
Logging off again
Sorry if I missed any thing
Will be back later 🏃♀️