I'm also in for some shots guys 🥃. Want to dress up and party as well 💃🏽Been a while😆
same yaar 2+years since i last went partying. nov '19 was the last 🥺
haan first round on me 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm also in for some shots guys 🥃. Want to dress up and party as well 💃🏽Been a while😆
same yaar 2+years since i last went partying. nov '19 was the last 🥺
haan first round on me 🤣
Nhi badi behen ,maine sabse badi didi ke suggestion ko forward kiya tha...
Haina badi didi😆...
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
To daaru party to tum dono ko hi karni padegi😆 I don't drink, to main bas Rra ki tarah paani se hi cheers kar rhi hongi🤣
Rra and paani 🤣 kuch bhi woh to vodka pi raha hai
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
To daaru party to tum dono ko hi karni padegi😆 I don't drink, to main bas Rra ki tarah paani se hi cheers kar rhi hongi🤣
You are definitely elder than me ,right??!😆
haare don't worry you can just get some alcohol free shots and mocktails 😆Originally posted by: Eternalallure
To daaru party to tum dono ko hi karni padegi😆 I don't drink, to main bas Rra ki tarah paani se hi cheers kar rhi hongi🤣
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Nhi badi behen ,maine sabse badi didi ke suggestion ko forward kiya tha...
Haina badi didi😆...
I'm 28 - guess I'm the oldest 😭Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Oi i am not the oldest. 🤣 bahi is older i think 🤪
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Oi i am not the oldest. 🤣 bahi is older i think 🤪
I don't know about the oldest but I think either me or Ani is the youngest🤣...
Arre in the gif he is drinking paani only😆 Abhi itna bhi nahi bigda hai hamara ladka ki choti bachi ke saath vodka shots le🤣
Congratulations on new thread Bahi Akka 🥳
