Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Maine dekha mujhe to sasta bb13 laga🤓😆
It looks like same
But I am not that much impressed with any contestant.
Yes I like Karan Kundra and Jay , Teju but I have no idea how they will do here🤔
Do you like any one ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Maine dekha mujhe to sasta bb13 laga🤓😆
It looks like same
But I am not that much impressed with any contestant.
Yes I like Karan Kundra and Jay , Teju but I have no idea how they will do here🤔
Do you like any one ?
Have some hopes from jay, karan, vishal, umar and teju let's see kya hota haiOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
It looks like same
But I am not that much impressed with any contestant.
Yes I like Karan Kundra and Jay , Teju but I have no idea how they will do here🤔
Do you like any one ?
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Have some hopes from jay, karan, vishal, umar and teju let's see kya hota hai
Kal se exactly pta chalega sb
Btw are you going to wach live in voot?
No I will watch it on TV😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Kal se exactly pta chalega sb
Btw are you going to wach live in voot?
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
I am fine🤗. Btw I am a boy😆
Aaj mai mummy papa ke sath bahar khane ja raha hu🥳
Oops Sunny 🤗 mujhe maaf karo na man
I actually suspected u to a be a boy, Sunny bolna tumhe na, but I had no idea, u didn’t tell na, isliye
Haan Sunny as di said most of them here are girls but I have met boys around forum, they were equally enthusiastic here🤗 great to meet u man❤️
Acha, outing with ur parents, so cool ❤️
U will have amazing day, enjoy much!!
Di ur so true 😆🤣
Most of them are here girls
U know what I usually type guys only just today like chatting in our SAAK forum, I said girls
Or Sunny ko mein ladki banaya hai 🤣
aur kya h raha hai?
Aaj kal toh i am not able to visit IF as much as before
that's ok Jen... Even i got confused at first😆Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Oops Sunny 🤗 mujhe maaf karo na man
I actually suspected u to a be a boy, Sunny bolna tumhe na, but I had no idea, u didn’t tell na, isliye
Haan Sunny as di said most of them here are girls but I have met boys around forum, they were equally enthusiastic here🤗 great to meet u man❤️
Acha, outing with ur parents, so cool ❤️
U will have amazing day, enjoy much!!
Originally posted by: OMEQ23EKGEXJ6QW4
aur kya h raha hai?
Aaj kal toh i am not able to visit IF as much as before
Haan muje lga hi aaj kal tu gayab hai
Originally posted by: 57WUJFJI7CTHJY23
that's ok Jen... Even i got confused at first😆
Hahaha this happening here in a usual pattern 😆
Yeah dr