I hope Megha and Fahmaan rope new projects even if not together 😭 I love to their acting 😥💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope Megha and Fahmaan rope new projects even if not together 😭 I love to their acting 😥💔
Yup , I and Rish too discussed . Hope to see them together in a new show not with shoonya square.I hope Megha and Fahmaan rope new projects even if not together 😭 I love to their acting 😥💔
Yh even if not together they should get good ones.
yes episode is up dear.Originally posted by: caller123
Pari, is episode out on Zee?
How is the episode Pari?Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
yes episode is up dear.
Perfect episode just as we predicted. Rani peeped in the screen. Suraj checked his bride. A granny🤣
Now i am even more excited to watch it🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Perfect episode just as we predicted. Rani peeped in the screen. Suraj checked his bride. A granny🤣
RS accepted Rani as her bahu whole heartedly. Rajmata sat on RS's chair. Ended the track well.
It's the same I predicted that day. I divided in to two days. 🤣 It was funny when Rani peeped in the screen. Go and watch. Very niceOriginally posted by: Anupre2019
Now i am even more excited to watch it🤣
How I wish this writer wrote the Goa track ? Then trp would have been a hit . Then by now ATBA would have taken over slot king
Originally posted by: caller123
RS accepted Rani as her bahu whole heartedly. Rajmata sat on RS's chair. Ended the track well.
I know if it wasn't for missing pieces it would have been a perfect ending to the show.