Uff
You and me toh gush here and then IG 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Uff
You and me toh gush here and then IG 😂😂
Uss din toh party all day all night !
SaiShi, RaghVi , mhrw, AmHad, nothing will be spared
Not even our love for siku 😈
Maine story dekhi uski aaj. Wohi karta hai editing 😵😵😵😵😵
Nia ke birthday pr content hi content 😌😌😌😌
Iss nimbu ki keemat chameli kya jaane Rie babu
Ohhh which ppl ?
Twins ?
I have no option broo
I need to update vms also 🥲😑
I am soo sooo lazyyyyy whyyyy
Hum aap ke hai kon?
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Yaaa the live
This reminds me it's on Tuesday naa shitt😂
I am just running behind to catch up my deadlines badly rn
Oh no!! Tuesdays are my full days... I have lectures from 8-16 non stop. There isn’t even a lunch break in between🥲🥲
If you guys go there at night then maybe I can join the hijack party 🥲
Jab assignment par aata hai to birthday par to aana hi tha
Yes we are so excited to have a new home na 😳