🤣🤣 bechari Anjali 🤣
rishi kapoor ban gayi hai saare maya naagin MiNeilans beech🤣

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🤣🤣 bechari Anjali 🤣
rishi kapoor ban gayi hai saare maya naagin MiNeilans beech🤣

🤣🤣 bechari Anjali 🤣
rishi kapoor ban gayi hai saare maya naagin MiNeilans beech🤣
Yeah🤣🤣🤣 🤣
🤣 mujhe cid wala episode yaad aagaya 🤣
Burnt paper ko restore kiya tha forensic lab mein🤣
🤣 I remember.. 🤣there was meme on it .
Anjali kuch b kar sakti hai 🤣specially bholu ji ke matter mein 😈🤣
sarvagun sampanna😈
Omg🤣 scary 🤣 Anjali will take this mode 🤣
🤣 gif🤣 from where you get perfect gif ?🤣 I can imagine anjali walking burning down all letters ,media 🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Yes 😈 I can see vampire Neil fangs ,claws out 😈 waiting for Anjali 🤣 poor vampire wait is being very long now 🤣
🤣🤣 Anjali will love this vampire ☺️🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣 how much we rag poor Anjali🤣
Yeah🤣 and she teases us . that's why this badla🤣
🤣🤣
Yaad hai na Anjali ne teddy bear ke saath kya kiya tha ?🤣
Iss letter ka haal b wahi hoga 🤣
Bholu tak ye letter pahunche nahi degi🤣
🤣🤣
Ye kya kya baatein discuss ho rahi hai yaha....sach mein sab pagla gaye hain🤣
Iss baar main b team protest ke saath hoon🤣
Mere Rockstar Neil babu ko justice do
Please chal ke sab mere office walo ke samne dharna do🤣
Main bhi sath mein baith jaungi🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277