Okay time for me to go then 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okay time for me to go then 😂😂
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Mi pan mast aahe pan majha ghasa suktoy hassun hassun .
Aani manjhe parents mala vichartayat ki tu itk ka hasstiyes mi manhle ki mal ek joke athvala 🤣
Hahahaha!!! Majha pan!! Tyana saang tu aaj ek gaadhav baghitlas rastyavar🤣🤣🤣
which post? pouty here is new to this 🤣
sorry jaan ❤️
also, it's sara this side 🤡
You didn’t know who is she . She is aadarniy aunty ji she hates our generation Maahi 🥺 for doing badtmeezi but I didn’t 🥺.
She is a Dhara fan 🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
which post? pouty here is new to this 🤣
sorry jaan ❤️
also, it's sara this side 🤡
Wait now I have to find it now 🥺
Originally posted by: barkhaa_tpm
Aaj kitna kuch toh ho gaya IYKWIM 😐😑😒 .. so why not update .. also can has geeli pappi please ☺️
After all the shite we all had to endure today .. I think we deserve a few geeli pappiyaan ☺️
Tujhe hua kya hai😆
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
No babe❤️❤️
@bold..I didn't know..yeh kab hua..kyu hua...kaise hua🤪🤣
U guys should just reverse your roles🤣
But but, me is child, she is bada, I cant teaches bada peoples. 😭
heyloOriginally posted by: GHRFEDNLVF5NLLFW
i am going to report all your accounts for bullying
this is literal cyber bullying
you guys are making fun of someones english
Who is u?
Unhe toh mujhse sakth nafrat hai 😂😂