Tejaa Raani aagai
Sallu ki Doll Queen jo Innocent Tube light hogi for Maths calculations
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Tejaa Raani aagai
Sallu ki Doll Queen jo Innocent Tube light hogi for Maths calculations
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
🤣🤣 I so wanted him in this Bb season yaar 😂 Sab se entertaining prani ban sakta hai BB ka🤣
I loooouuuu the way he kept panting trick! It was hilarious af.
Why I have a feeling that Tejaswi will be Jasmean 2.0?
Rubina part 2 is here.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Yeh chirkut nakul mehta and Hrithik ki copy kar raha hai 😂. And thoda kartik aryan bhi.
I think he's gonna be the street smart annoying chirkut.
oh please! nakul se compare maat karo iss ko💔
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
Why I have a feeling that Tejaswi will be Jasmean 2.0?
I just said rubina 🤣🤣🤣.
Yeh faltu sawaal hamesha ladkiyon ko kyun puchte hai
Teja Salman ko pucho aapka weight kya hai ...same hi hoga
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
Why I have a feeling that Tejaswi will be Jasmean 2.0?
i love teju but she is giving jassu n riddhima vibes😭
Yeh Teja bol rahi hai, yaa gaa rahi hai. Kaise tone sa hai waani mai.
Tejaswii is looking good. She speaks well.
Hope she is interesting on the show.