Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Your choose what you want to be Appalm , Chappalam or Bhappalam
Answers submitted.😎
and I'm 200% sure about my answers
How does this team round work?
Do i have to discuss anything with my team members or is it still individual game but our individual scores will be averaged and that’s how team winner will be decided?
I haven’t been keeping up and now I’m a little lost🙈
Originally posted by: LazyBing
How does this team round work?
Do i have to discuss anything with my team members or is it still individual game but our individual scores will be averaged and that’s how team winner will be decided?
I haven’t been keeping up and now I’m a little lost🙈
Play individual, share scores in team😆
These unsrcamble words r hard
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
These unsrcamble words r hard

Originally posted by: LazyBing
How does this team round work?
Do i have to discuss anything with my team members or is it still individual game but our individual scores will be averaged and that’s how team winner will be decided?
I haven’t been keeping up and now I’m a little lost🙈
Play Individually Anmol, at this point you don't even know who your team is and how will you discuss with them
See I told you it was easy 😆
No worries. You can join the other game.
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264