Shivaa looks soo handsome in the precap 😍😍
And the way raavi was looking at the girl, if only looks could kill 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shivaa looks soo handsome in the precap 😍😍
And the way raavi was looking at the girl, if only looks could kill 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
Jaanu's heartbreak is inevitable 🤪 abhi se practice dena padega ussko 😈
Jaanu won't lose hope so soon.. he will keep coming back with more and more kaands 😈🤣
That last look of Shiva though ☺️🔥
Gave me totally different vibes 🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Jaanu won't lose hope so soon.. he will keep coming back with more and more kaands 😈🤣
And here I fell in love more with my Jaanu
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUg2BuMtAz_/?utm_medium=copy_link
The way she triggers him😂😂😂
I miss them..🥺❤️
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
That last look of Shiva though ☺️🔥
Gave me totally different vibes 🤣
Meraa junglee bhalu 😈
Shinu definitely has some crackling chemistry 🤣🤣
Thankyou❤️🤗
Shiva is such a hot mess🥵🔥
The vibes I'm getting from that last look☺️🥵
Originally posted by: anshika5103
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUg2BuMtAz_/?utm_medium=copy_link
The way she triggers him😂😂😂
I miss them..🥺❤️
I would've been PISSED if that happened to me