shaadi ho jayega toh she will be all smiles throughout her life re!!! 🤣🤣Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
But you will have to see her face na you will have to see her constipated and I am Maunjulika expression vala face for life 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
shaadi ho jayega toh she will be all smiles throughout her life re!!! 🤣🤣Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
But you will have to see her face na you will have to see her constipated and I am Maunjulika expression vala face for life 🤣
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
But you will have to see her face na you will have to see her constipated and I am Maunjulika expression vala face for life 🤣
Ewww it's better virat to shoot himself than being with didi
Mein samay , waqt , time bana chahti hoon jo virat ko sai se bahut dur rakhta .
Mein vo network bana chahti jispe UM ka phone kabhi bhi virat se connect na ho pata GC chod ke ja raha tha to virat GC kabhi nhi aata pata vapas or na aapni zindagi ki Sabse badi galti kabhi nhi hoti
Mein DIG bana chahti hoon jo virat ka transfer kissi halat pe cancel nhi karta
Mein vo danda bana chahti hoon jisse virat ka memory loss humesha ke liye ho jaye
Mein sai ki alter ego/zameer bana chahte hoon jo unko unki khud ki asliyat or asli chehre se milwaye jiski unko bahut zarurat.
Mein vo reason bana chahte hoon jisse ye serial or forum jald se jald band ho jaye
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
I will play BK then I will support Sai and insult Didi and no one will question me 😎😎 actually they will support me and I will also question her and her devar weird and suspicious relationship 🤣🤣
Aap paapi ki beizzati karengi sach mein🥺
Dil khush ho gaya aankhe bhar aayi
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
shaadi ho jayega toh she will be all smiles throughout her life re!!! 🤣🤣
You mean to say creepy smile 😃
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
But you will have to see her face na you will have to see her constipated and I am Maunjulika expression vala face for life 🤣
I remember someone on Twitter said that ki Pakhi ka accident krdi then she will die and come as bargad ka ped wali chudail And then can give Oscar worthy expressions 😂😂
ohh god ... I am gonna play Pakhi!!!!
Hey maa mataji 😱😱😱😱
I will give lovey dovey smile 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
ohh god ... I am gonna play Pakhi!!!!
Hey maa mataji 😱😱😱😱
I will give lovey dovey smile 😂😂😂
Which will scare some of us even in sleep😭
Originally posted by: mishtypie
Hayyee please tell me you will make didi to do all work and will never appreciate her like the current BK??? when Samrat will ask for divorce from didi you will give your full support???
Ye bhi koi puchne ke baat h !?!? 😳🤣
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
shaadi ho jayega toh she will be all smiles throughout her life re!!! 🤣🤣
But her smile is even more scary dude 😰😰 she looks more deranged than Bellatrix lestrange when she smiles 🤢