We’ll talk about Pallavi’s lovely performance❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We’ll talk about Pallavi’s lovely performance❤️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Pallu looked 🥵 🌶 in red saree
Like I always say, Red is her colour.
What is according to rules. Kal teesra mod will come with new rules. Then other mods will like her post too.
Arrey. Let them na. We need to go according the #rules.
dhamaka Karne Ka aadat hai Hume. 😎
A request. If I am not there on time, please tag me.
This is the reason why we are the way we are. It's not our hatred, it is the feminist in us that roars ferociously. And then people call us haters.
Every colour ( maybe except grey) is her colour
Just for general knowledge I can discuss possible work Shivi might sign in future while discussing episode 🥺?
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.
I am finding many relatable lines today ❤️
Yes tag me too!
I love her in Red saree
🥵🥵🔥🔥