Vera, what are you doing in AT 77 🤔
Bas catch up kar rahi thi 🤣 I wanted to see some notifs blast 🔥 bas isliye, subah catch up nahi karpayi 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Vera, what are you doing in AT 77 🤔
Bas catch up kar rahi thi 🤣 I wanted to see some notifs blast 🔥 bas isliye, subah catch up nahi karpayi 🤗
Vera, what are you doing in AT 77 🤔
She’s all over in my notifications
I didn’t call her out only because her dp is beautiful 🤔
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
She’s all over in my notifications
I didn’t call her out only because her dp is beautiful 🤔
Issko mein taarif samajh kar, thank you kahungi ❤️❤️🤣
I told you it was SaiShi day! 13th august.
it was 
sabko yaad hai wo din. Do you know I was the one who made everyone ship? 😎🤣
Bss I don’t do it anymore now, because job already done 🤣

Originally posted by: Inese_20
I told you it was SaiShi day! 13th august.
it wassabko yaad hai wo din. Do you know I was the one who made everyone ship? 😎🤣
Bss I don’t do it anymore now, because job already done 🤣
Bas mai hi uss din gayab thi😳😒
Fir catch up karna pada mujhe🤔