Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ammas ki don wali mehengi daaru bhi beh gayi 😂🙂
Ss can't handle third wheel ex: mandy track. At least in that kachra track actor was not cringe. But farzi acp & rao behen k non existent expression decode karte karte mere brain cells got tangled..Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
I myself am not looking forward to it... because even I can not tolerate more.
If (by any chance) she can act well, then all good... Warna SunKi ki tarah isko bhi FF karenge.
Bas Mandar track and previous episodes types situation na ho ki episode hi na jhela jaaye and skip karna pade... waise bhi, bade dino baad phir se dekhna start kiya hai. Drunk Raghav episodes poore skip kiye hai...
Hi guys... Vaccine liya hai. Not well🤢
Take rest. You'll be fine.Originally posted by: QNZDANCLN4CQ2VSZ
Hi guys... Vaccine liya hai. Not well🤢
Originally posted by: VDTR2JKJMEVBNORH
Hi guys... Vaccine liya hai. Not well🤢
Ohh you will feel better soon Rahul ❤️ keep yourself hydrated
Kal ‘mai gussa hoon’ bolkr you left 😒🤔
Wow Parul, you are fan of CSK I think I love you more now ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Tum bhi Sama Damn I love every member of PPS More ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: GMWDP3BIF5JM3D3I
Hi guys... Vaccine liya hai. Not well🤢
Take care Bhaiya ❤️❤️❤️ Get well soon ❤️
Khubh saare duaye aapke liye🤗
Originally posted by: Inese_20
I remember you saying you don’t find them cute together few weeks back? I love how SaiShi are growing on everyone 😆❤️
I didn't say that these two weren't cute... I said it in the context of offscreen shipping because us waqt usi ka discussion chal raha tha. 😆
Baaki to dono cute to hain hi... Is baat par to sabhi agree karte hi hain.