Rie is back with her clueless expression 🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rie is back with her clueless expression 🥳🥳
Rie is back with her clueless expression 🥳🥳
I just woke up... give me like 5 hours 😆
Sama, you got your hand sling 🥳
Hainaaa
I literally jumped from my bed to notice that.
Thora low budget tha but at least tha. We also got bandage twice 😎😎
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
I know right.the first cap that i saw was extremely creepy and terrifying 🙂
Same I wokeup to a monjulika inspired cap of kween😵
She was saying about Pallavi having a hand sling yesterday or day before or before I can't remember days now.
Ohh yeah I am very happy with the hand sling too.
Okay ma'am.
You will be still clueless no matter how much time I give you.
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Same bro... aisa jor ka jhatka laga hai na... saari neend udd gayi meri 🥲
I woke up with my one eye open and the first thing i do is log in to IF to know if i should watch the episode or not and tadaaa Rado almost got me killed.
I don't even have a Raghav to arrange for medical equipments in 15 mins.
Good night guys ❤️❤️
See yaa later in new AT 😳
Have a good day ❤️

Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Why am i watching Qween Kirti's caps first thing in the morning 🙂🙂🙂
Cuz she is going to be mommy