Why am i watching Qween Kirti's caps first thing in the morning 🙂🙂🙂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why am i watching Qween Kirti's caps first thing in the morning 🙂🙂🙂
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Aaj toh Sai heart attack dene waala ho kuch logon ko 😏
Shivu ke sath itne bts 😆
Mere ko de diya hai
Directly transferred me to tazbuland 🍉.
Why am i so happy Nidhi 😌? Merese bhi koi pucho
These are beautiful Vera
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Why am i watching Qween Kirti's caps first thing in the morning 🙂🙂🙂
I got a mini heart attack because of that🤔
Baby ke sar par hair ki jagah kahi spaghetti na lage ho
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Imagine a scene where Raghav goes for Sunny's collar after hearing Keerthi is preg. " khajooooor teri himmat kese hua meri behen ke sath...." 😡
And Sunny be like, " o hello! Married couple ke sath aisa hi hota hai ..hum shadi shuda hai
RaghVi looks at each other🤔🤣
That's absolutely hilarious... 🤣 🤣 🤣
And now, I'm actually imagining it... 🤪
I swear, reading the comments here, I'd end up getting scolded by my Maa someday...
Vera🤗
This is so beautiful ❤️
I love this dream sequence
This scared me. Pls call that bhool bhulaiya wala doc to get Maunjolika out of her.
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Mere ko de diya hai
Directly transferred me to tazbuland 🍉.
Why am i so happy Nidhi 😌? Merese bhi koi pucho
Mujhe btayo 😳
Why you are soo happy today ?🤔
Hum sub 🍉🍉land mein hi hain abhi
Sama, you got your hand sling 🥳