Vaish don't love Kween, she only loves dragon.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Vaish don't love Kween, she only loves dragon.
I was watching mehendi's initial episode then realized why I've loved malhotra. That guy had a bad childhood, had issue with his mother. But even in bullying phase, he never belittled women. It's dhruv who said ladki k punch kaisa laga but manik never made it men vs women. Such a well written character it was.❤️
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Please notice the similarity between the huge nostrils of the dragon and that of our Kween in the pic Rado posted.
I love to hate her almost as much as I love to love RaghVi🤣
Vaish waise ek chota dragon bhi shayad aane wala hai👀
Uska bhi caps tayar rakho🤣
This was heights of kuch bhi 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Vaish waise ek chota dragon bhi shayad aane wala hai👀
Uska bhi caps tayar rakho🤣
She did already 🤣🤣
Baby dragon with mommy dragon
Neelu aaj bts ki baarish ho rahi hai🍉🍉🤭
Need to catch up with the thread😃
How can I miss dragon family
Aaj toh Sai heart attack dene waala ho kuch logon ko 😏
Shivu ke sath itne bts 😆
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Neelu aaj bts ki baarish ho rahi hai🍉🍉🤭
Haina 😳
Bring it on 🥳
Coming from him burn some people really bad 🤣🤣
Uska reply dekha shivi ko 😳