Have you seen his pic with that choti? 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Have you seen his pic with that choti? 🤣🤣
Yes that’s how I photoshopped it onto the real life snake 🤣 I got it from that image
It’s somewhere in the earlier pages of this AT too 🤣 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani/5251619/abhiya-at-254-dil-tera-hai-nishana?pn=77
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yes that’s how I photoshopped it onto the real life snake 🤣 I got it from that image
It’s somewhere in the earlier pages of this AT too 🤣
🤣🤣
Then I must say he's very famous 🤣🤣
check starting this page 🤣 it traumatized Nikki 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
He was a normal human being 🤣🤣 Who accidentally got one dayan's choti and then you know 🤣🤣
If talking about namuna then I remembered his baathtub scene 🤣
Good morning girls
Ooohh🤣🤣
Every morning I get here hoping for a tag from you🤣and you never disappoint me🤣🤣
🤣🤣
If talking about namuna then I remembered his baathtub scene 🤣
That's Diya's favourite scene too 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Ooohh🤣🤣
Every morning I get here hoping for a tag from you🤣and you never disappoint me🤣🤣
Kaisa laga ye dekh ke?.🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k