May be Abahy will knock some sense into RK 😆
He definitely will 🤣 I’ll be rooting for him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
May be Abahy will knock some sense into RK 😆
He definitely will 🤣 I’ll be rooting for him
hehe yeah i thought i wil check here before going to bed and saw u singing 🤣 anyway good night for sure now
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe yeah i thought i wil check here before going to bed and saw u singing 🤣 anyway good night for sure now
my one liners can draw such a crowd 🤣 chalo good night
Six by maahi and csk qualified 666666
1st team to qualify 🎉👏
CSK wins 🥳
Me too... It will hard but Abhay can do anything 😆
Me too... It will hard but Abhay can do anything 😆
I just hope Deepali avoids him 🤣🤣
Didn't think yet 😆
May be dipali will eye Abhay 🤣 with her sister T 😆
Do u know about IPL or CSK?
Oh no 🤣🤣🤣 maybe they’ll start fighting between themselves
Do u know about IPL or CSK?
Yes but I don’t watch much 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k