Well, not just singers or actors, everyone has to compromise somewhere or the other. A lot of people don't like doing what they are doing, but they have to anyway.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well, not just singers or actors, everyone has to compromise somewhere or the other. A lot of people don't like doing what they are doing, but they have to anyway.
Pratik is so confident and eloquent when he converses in Hindi. ❤️
Pankaj is a real treat to watch 😊
I have to wait until his movie release to an OTT platform. He definitely deserves all success. I am going to rent his national award-winning movie Wrong Side Raju from amazon prime. 😃
She is a timeless beauty.
I watched Ramprasad Ki Tehrvi. Massey and Konkona had relatively minor roles both shine in them but the real show-stealers were Parambtrata and Supriya Pathak. I want Konkona and Parambrata to do a full-fledged Bollywood movie, they already did a Bengali movie Kadambori, why are nobody casting them again. 🤷♀️
Action comedy starring Ryan, Dwayne and Gal, and Thriller starring Jake Gyllenhal. I am up for both. 😳
Parambrata 😳
They look good.
602