Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
Now I'm super duper afraid of seeing Shiva and Raavi's outfits....bhagwan bachaye unnhe aur humme from these chamkeela outfits 😔
Mereko aisee dhak dhak horaila haii 😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
Now I'm super duper afraid of seeing Shiva and Raavi's outfits....bhagwan bachaye unnhe aur humme from these chamkeela outfits 😔
Mereko aisee dhak dhak horaila haii 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
What is this?
Rishita's dress 😮😮
Did they make it out of some school kid project's leftover glittery paper?? 🤕🤕
I hope raavi shiva ka look accha ho 🥺🥺
In fact, Shiny's shawl reminds me of those coloured foam sheets with a layer of glitter over them... We used to use them for maths projects and stuff in school.... 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Mereko aisee dhak dhak horaila haii 😂😂😂😂
mujhe bhi, idk who told them these outfits look good but clearly, they were lying to them...I'm just wondering wth will be given to shivi if these lot were given such ridiculous clothes
I hope and pray shivi will be spared 😭😂
Mujhse itna chamak handle na hobe 🤣
And Reshma is here y'all 😭😭
https://twitter.com/stanning_kdice/status/1443492009252032513?s=19
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
Now I'm super duper afraid of seeing Shiva and Raavi's outfits....bhagwan bachaye unnhe aur humme from these chamkeela outfits 😔
Lol am even more scared to see Mami and Suman mummy's outfits🤣
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
In fact, Shiny's shawl reminds me of those coloured foam sheets with a layer of glitter over them... We used to use them for maths projects and stuff in school.... 🤣🤣
I think that's her Saree
I don't think it'll be a love triangle, Suman has very cleraly brought her to make Shiva and Raavi realise things.
Suman hi nikaal degi iss reshma ko from the picture.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CO9n7kCB1YG/?utm_medium=copy_link
I really really really really really really really really really really want this Shiva back
Originally posted by: Unnati05
And Reshma is here y'all 😭😭
https://twitter.com/stanning_kdice/status/1443492009252032513?s=19
idk how to feel about this, issko bolo pack up kare aur chali jaye 😆
I'm getting 2-min maggi noodle vibes, hope my spidey senses are correct 🤪