Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
After watching the precap, I think I agree with Ren. I've got a strong feeling there's some jhol jhapata in this whole ghurbat wala Raghav🤣 Neither Farhad nor Pallavi's face looks like something serious has happened. The moment Raghav said "Rajan ko bolo yeh sab na pakaaye...wapas gaaon jaana padega" I cracked up so bad. Khaana bhi na pakaye itne bure din aagaye hailaa, nautanki kahin ka🤣
Hand placement and forhead touch☺️
Fria even when he spins her and holds her mid-air in that filmy position--his hands are subtly on her waist but also not THE WHOLE TIME. I loved both these scenes so so much issshhhh❤️
Has anybody saw sai three half bottle wala launch event pics ???there also he was so touchy touchy with actress
Yes. I have seen those pics long ago. I don't know what you're trying to suggest here but this comment sounded wrong at least to me. You could have used the word "comfortable" instead of "touchy touchy". Just saying.
Has anybody saw sai three half bottle wala launch event pics ???there also he was so touchy touchy with actress
Actually that's his way of holding any of his friends. Be it a girl or a boy. If you notice some of mhrw offscreen pics he holds directors and the team the same way.. IN A HEALTHY AND A GOOD WAY!
Okay so someone clarify, will Raghav go mad or not?
This promo better not be that much misleading this time. I'm waiting for a paagal Raghav since so long baby don't break ma heart 🤣
Saishi chemistry 🔥🔥
Aaj kuch content milega ya nai🤔😆
Tag kyon nahi ho raha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0