Oh I didn't see that part. I thought he said his shot was ready😆. Didn't realize someone was jealous of going live also 🤣
didi ka jadoo 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh I didn't see that part. I thought he said his shot was ready😆. Didn't realize someone was jealous of going live also 🤣
didi ka jadoo 🤣
Jus tagged you 🤣
I watched the first episode of Schitt’s creek 🤣🤣. Please watch and let me know what you guys think .
Rachel, Mounika, Pooja, Asmi and Ramya, do you plan to watch too or have you guys watched it already?
I have watched 3 seasons.. it’s good comedy.. but my patience level ran out by end of season 3.. must continue to watch.
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
I have watched 3 seasons.. it’s good comedy.. but my patience level ran out by end of season 3.. must continue to watch.
arey the last season is amazing
I watched the first episode of Schitt’s creek 🤣🤣. Please watch and let me know what you guys think .
Oh let me watch atleast 1 tonight and then will comment tomorrow😆
Let me watch it.. today..
with my little one I am not even able to complete shows which I used too... New one is difficult yaar..I watched the first episode of Schitt’s creek 🤣🤣. Please watch and let me know what you guys think .
Rachel, Mounika, Pooja, Asmi and Ramya, do you plan to watch too or have you guys watched it already?
Btw where is rachel
Exactly...all I can see is hate in Virat..not even frustration. I'm very surprised....in all kaands, even in the height of anger..he portrayed other subtleties - like hurt, desperation. I'm scratching my head......if it's deliberate or he missed the nuances this time.
He was fine before....to ab kya hua?
And the monologue today 😆
He cares about Sai by insulting her with his ex and locking her up 🤪
Maybe it is a peak into how abusers justify themselves
602