Originally posted by: priya185
lol it was strange her dad was arrested in my dream
That was oddly specific Priya🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: priya185
lol it was strange her dad was arrested in my dream
That was oddly specific Priya🤣🤣
you want to know what he was arrested for
a long sentence for murdering his brother 😳
Originally posted by: priya185
a long sentence for murdering his brother 😳
Sapne kaise kaise ho sakte hai!😆
I know its bizarre
Guys, Check out this week's SNL by Shibani, looks interesting with Anti Sheep round
Waiting for my buddies in this bhoot bungalow
Missing Isa
😆
Hello there Priya!🤗 A tad busy till next week so keeping a little low. How have you been and how's the weekend going?
The pools have opened here and I'd gone for a quick swim today. Do you like swimming?
Hi Priya🤗 Got a bit busy as well
How are you?
hi bucky 🤗hope you have a restful weekend
😆
Hello there Priya!🤗 A tad busy till next week so keeping a little low. How have you been and how's the weekend going?
The pools have opened here and I'd gone for a quick swim today. Do you like swimming?
I went to a friend’s house today
That sounds fun. I like swimming but it is a bit cold here at the moment