Good morning everyone 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning everyone 🤗
Pehle sare episodes delete kiye phir upload kiye pagal youtube wale🤓🤣
kal ka epi dekha ... Ram k friends ko laga that Ram is in love with Priya😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Good morning everyone 🤗
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Pehle sare episodes delete kiye phir upload kiye pagal youtube wale🤓🤣
haha sach me pagal ha gaye hai 😆
Originally posted by: AquaTofana
kal ka epi dekha ... Ram k friends ko laga that Ram is in love with Priya😆
half episode hi dekha hai 🤔
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Hey Dishu 🤗
Good morning
How are you now ?
And koi nhi watch it today. 😉 even i have watched half episode only because i was out
Hello Bhavi di😃
I am still ill...had to take leave from school today
Yepp....ab sony liv par hi dekhungi episode 😉
Originally posted by: Sparkling_starr
Hello Bhavi di😃
I am still ill...had to take leave from school today
Yepp....ab sony liv par hi dekhungi episode 😉
Better you take rest dear 🤗
Heyy🤗
Not yet but I hope my cold gets better soon
Btw I didn't got your name?
My name is Disha 😃
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Take care of yourself❤️. Take medicines and take rest🤗
Thanks sunny🤗
I am taking full rest😃