Where is Premzie? I dont see her today!🥺🥺
Premzie where are you??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where is Premzie? I dont see her today!🥺🥺
Premzie where are you??
It's dev scooter I guess, not the bike...but theek hai.. kuch toh Mila!
Shivi Bike ride after so long
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
It's dev scooter I guess, not the bike...but theek hai.. kuch toh Mila!
Shivi Bike ride after so long
Kaash ye log long route le le to the court! Aur bohot time tak scooter pe hi ho😍😍
Sameee, unfortunately I have to wait 😭 but chalo, at least we'll get something today!
Does Shiva look at her from the front mirror??🙈🙈😍😍
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Sirf phone pe hi baat karte rahege! Kabhi aamne saamne bhi ache se baat karao dono ki😪😪
Apparently aaj bike pe court gaye dono.. kuch toh baat ki hogi na? Ya chup chaap court pohonch gaye? 😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
It's dev scooter I guess, not the bike...but theek hai.. kuch toh Mila!
Shivi Bike ride after so long
Atleast bike ride after so long..it was adhoora since the Mandir kaandh..
Originally posted by: AhIshqHigh
Divorce ke aage Dhara ki kisiko fikar hi nahi ahahahaha
Really? Not even Shiva, Gautam, Raavi? 😈🤣