Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Have to take care of my friends don’t I?🤣 Khana bhi chahiye? 🤣🤣
And this too🤣
Khana rakhna jab tak we raid the tent🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Have to take care of my friends don’t I?🤣 Khana bhi chahiye? 🤣🤣
And this too🤣
Khana rakhna jab tak we raid the tent🤣
What do you all like? 🤣🤣 I think I’m a decent enough cook
Lotus bhi uske saamne phenk denge 🤣🤣
You see this topic made you stay 🤣
Mere 120+ posts badhe aaj🤣
And I’m about to hit 200 without concert 🤣🤣 this is fun
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
you realize that I will actually draw this? 🤣🤣 Pearl in lotus or next to lotus
🤣🤣
Pearl in lotus🤣
okay when my mind is tired of math theory I will draw 🤣🤣
Gown night 🤣🤣
Humare yaha good night jaisa kuch nahi hai 🤣🤣
Is saal jo Vishal aur Varun ki dosti ke charche the agle saal humare honge 🤣🤣
Shit yes!! Gown night🤣🤣
So Gown day for you Meghs🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k