https://twitter.com/emroldnothin/status/1442838412868788227?s=20
I like this colour ❤️ 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://twitter.com/emroldnothin/status/1442838412868788227?s=20
I like this colour ❤️ 😍
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Icecream k liye line m khadi hui lekin icecream hi khatam ho gayi bechari😒🤣
Haina 🌼
Kuchh aisa hi expressions de rahi hai 🤣
Punjabi mein bolte hai " meri baari aayi pateela khadke "
🤣🤣🤣
If your cascade ocean wave blues come
All these people think love's for show
But I would die for you in secret- Taylor Swift
Which song is this?🧐
Har Khushi gawar bhi jo ek Khushi mile
Oh maang loon tere liye
Tere liye tere liye
Doesn’t it go so well for Pallavi? 🥺
Ek aur zindagi that she will be getting , wo bhi Ragahv ke liye hi hogi. My girl loves him so much 🤧🤧
You guys are all senti about the title selection..aur mere dimag me ''coma full stop'' type ideas aa rahe hain
Leave a few pages for me... I’ll finish it in my catch up session🤪🤣 148 pages ho gaye hai waise bhi
In that case include this too.
But I'm a fire, and I'll keep your brittle heart warm
If your cascade ocean wave blues come
All these people think love's for show
But I would die for you in secret - Taylor Swift.
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Oh I love this one too! 🥺
I was thinking about “Zindagi Gawa Kar Bhi Jo Zindagi Mile” 🥺🥺
Tere liye title track 😭😭 it suits so well 😭❤️
Naya hai?
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Jeee sahi dekha
Aapka hi naam hai
Wilddreams 😳
Now I should ask you abt your UN ka raaz Neelu🤭
Janu se poocho use pata hai 🤣🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4