Thank God this round is over
Made me feel sick 🤢
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Thank God this round is over
Made me feel sick 🤢
And unfortunately utney hi zaida match hongey 🤣
Sahi pakdey ho 🤣
topper is here
Twinny dekh apni dost ko😔
I chose a very popular person for one filmfare award, not saying who 😆
The rest are all names I've never heard of
Acha i know many of them so for me it was a difficult choice and i m sure i will get anda in filmfare waley questions
She is not my dost 😔
Everything i say is apparently drama these days🥺 I’m going from here😢

Originally posted by: LazyBing
Everything i say is apparently drama these days🥺 I’m going from here😢
And the drama is continue 🤣🤣🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
1.4k