Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Finally there are people 🤣 good morning
Good morning!!!🤗
Concerts hi chal rahe🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Finally there are people 🤣 good morning
Good morning!!!🤗
Concerts hi chal rahe🤣
Haath nahi aaungi mai 🤣
my eyes are not used to visitors anymore 🤣 finished the last two ATs by myself 🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Ab kis baat ki spamming 🤣
Stunnerz ke upar se bhi you've completed 300+ posts🤣
abhi mann nahi bhara iska 🤣🤣
And that too from the person who has no reason to give a concert 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
my eyes are not used to visitors anymore 🤣 finished the last two ATs by myself 🤣
You can finish this one single handedly too 🤣
don’t do this please I get bored 🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Ab kis baat ki spamming 🤣
Stunnerz ke upar se bhi you've completed 300+ posts🤣
I don't consider this as spamming anymore🤣
Par tum chaho to wapas underground ho jaati hu 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I don't consider this as spamming anymore🤣
Par tum chaho to wapas underground ho jaati hu 🤣
bahut hogaya underground 🤣 the light is calling
But as you guys said I have no reason left to comment anymore🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k