I do watch other shows but their discussion on Forum is too serious 😆
I don't get why fight for reel characters so I just stalk ।।
I am here for entertainment, seriousness ke liye offline life bahut h .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I do watch other shows but their discussion on Forum is too serious 😆
I don't get why fight for reel characters so I just stalk ।।
I am here for entertainment, seriousness ke liye offline life bahut h .
Tu hoga zara pagal tune mujhko hai chuna🤣
I will come meghs with cloud
I do watch other shows but their discussion on Forum is too serious 😆
I don't get why fight for reel characters so I just stalk ।।
I am here for entertainment, seriousness ke liye offline life bahut h .
Aap to sone gayi thi?😈
Aa jayenge free ka khana dekh ke sab🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Haven't watched kkb but heard, only good thing Sarla did was kicking out Mr Sarla for EMA shayad🤣🤣Uske baad bas betiyon ki shaadi karayi hai🤣
Pata nahi why in these shows the exes don't move on in life 🤣
they’d be much happier if they did move on 🤣 not with the loser leads 🤣
I do watch other shows but their discussion on Forum is too serious 😆
I don't get why fight for reel characters so I just stalk ।।
I am here for entertainment, seriousness ke liye offline life bahut h .
well said 👏 I like to stay away from drama and just troll 🤣
Sona mil hi nhi rha 🤣
Kaise tune ankahaa, tune ankahaa sab sunaa 🤣
I do watch other shows but their discussion on Forum is too serious 😆
This is why I keep searching for CCs🤣
Serious post wale log kick me out🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k